I attended a Seminar and was very impressed by a concept which I thought was a great idea. It is very simple and I believe everyone should have one. In short it is a USB Memory Drive on a Key which can be placed on your key ring which can contain medical history, records, POAs, and other health or other vital information that you would like to be able to give to doctors, first responders and other people that need access to this information. Click on the link to look at the item ICEKEY. I also included the description that the seminar person listed describing the key below.
I would love to give one of these to each of our clients. If you would like to obtain this great ICE KEY, please contact me.
Americans visit the emergency room more than 125 million times per year. While under treatment, an estimated 98,000-200,000 patients die each year from preventable medical mistakes. Each year, Adverse Drug Reactions (ADRs) seriously injure up to 2 million hospitalized patients and cause over 106,000 deaths. In most cases, doctors simply lack the medical information they need to treat their patients effectively!
Now you can for a medical emergency with this portable, easy-to-use USB flash drive. Simply fill out the pre-loaded PDF forms to capture important medical information, then attach it to a key ring and take it anywhere.
In a medical emergency, first-responders are trained to look for the acronym ICE (In Case of Emergency), ensuring that doctors will have the information they need to contact family members and make life-saving medical decisions.
- Includes instructions and write-able PDF forms. Easy-to-use forms include an emergency contact list, prescription drug list, and full medical history.
- 4GB capacity can store thousands of documents such as medical insurance information, living wills, and powers of attorney.
- Engraved stainless steel case in glossy finish is durable yet elegant.
- Thin and lightweight, so it fits perfectly on a key ring.
- Delivered in instructional card and includes a "wallet card" that your client can write their medical information on - a handy backup in an emergency situation.